On Dec. 7th 2017, China National Center of Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) issued the Notice about soliciting comments for National Food Safety Standard Uses of Food Additives (GB 2760). The final date for comments is 9th Jan, 2018.
The new version of GB 2760 includes the approved food additives by NHFPC notices and changes the form of application scope.
The principles of GB 2760 revision and drafting:
1. The risk assessment and process necessity assessment of food additives as scientific basis
2. Fully reference and learn the use of food additives from international organization and other countries
3. The use of food additives in line with China's actual needs of food industry
4. Enhance GB 2760 operability, and solve standard duplication and contradictory issues
5. Adhere to the principle of openness and transparency, and listen to the opinions of all parties
Click Here to visit official website.